Friday, February 7, 2014

Guest Blogger

On this post i will have Ana Ornelas tell us about boybands.

Boy band reviews
I have listened to boy bands but don’t know the history of how they all started. I think that when boy bands sing it sounds a whole lot better because all the band members are singing and working together. One of my favorite bands is one direction I really like who they sing. I think that boy bands are pretty awesome. Some of the boy bands don’t know each other until they meet at places like TV shows.  I don’t like how some of the boy bands repeat other singers songs but there are some occasions when they make there own songs and that is what I like to hear.  I don’t know what kind of boy bands I really like but what I am sure of is that I enjoy listening to them. Most boy bands mostly sing love, hate, or breakup music.  Some of the boy bands that came out were in the 70s it was the Jackson 5 and menudo. Boy bands are made up of 5 teens and they all have their own special place. For example the sweet one most likely to appear shirtless on posters and on photo shots also is the one that will be the most likely to success as a solo for his career he would also be a good protagonist. The bad boy/ rebel are the one who has the rougher edge the one that doesn’t obey the one that all girls want. The cute one is the second sweet one often meant as a foil. The older brother is the cool and also the reassuring that girls can relate to the boy bands. Then it’s the shy one it’s the nerd from the band. That is what boy bands are all made of.   Overall I think that boy bands are really awesome I like how they all work together and how they sing.
A.O 

2 comments:

  1. Nice information I didn't know that Ana liked One Direction That surprises me! My mom use to hear menudo back when she was younger. She says that they were hot and that they sang good. I have seen them in pictures, but I think they had some crazy outfits well it must of be because we are in a different generation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surprises me too! She has never told me that she likes them but its cool. My mom used to like menudo back in her younger days too. She still even listens too them.

      Delete