Friday, February 14, 2014

Interview

For this post I have interviewed Liseidy Sanchez, who is an expert on the boyband One Direction. I have asked her a few questions about them.

Q: What makes you an expert?
A:  I know like everything about them. I have liked them for quite some time and they are my favorite band.

Q: How did you hear about them?
A: You Tube

Q: Who’s your favorite member?
A: Niall Horan, he is so funny and sings really well. Also he is so cute and adorable. He’s my babe!

Q: What your favorite song by them?
A: You & I, the reason I like that song is because it is a cute love song and all of them sound so good it in.

Q: Why do you like them?

A: They are inspirational and I just enjoy listening to them. I love them so much!

I thanked Liseidy for allowing me to interview her!

3 comments:

  1. wow looks like Liseidy is truly an expert on One Direction. I like your interview and i hope that you post more things about how other people like boy bands. Do you and Liseidy like the same song and stuff? How did you find out about this band?? Or did she introduce them to you? Also how long have you been a fan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't know that she liked boy bands. I think that she is like a super fan. You should of asked her that if she has seen them in person. I kinda laughed when she said he's my baby.
    Berenice S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she likes them a lot. She hasn't seen them live before but hopefully someday she will!

      Delete