Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Passion About This Blog

What I love about this blog is that i can listen to the music I like. Like I've said in previous post I like listening to music created by boy bands. What I like about their music is that their music comes together so easily. The harmony that they make together and the lyrics is one of my favorite parts of the songs created by them.
Also what I like about boy bands is that some have attractive guys. For example, the boy band called Nsync have some attractive guys in it. In my opinion there are boy bands that don't have attractive guys in their group and make music with no meaning.


Something I hate about boy bands is that that no one takes them seriously. For some reason people don't take their music seriously and bash them with negative comments before even giving them a chance. Maybe after you listen to their music and still don't like them I don't mind. A boy band that always get a lot of hate is The Wanted. To be honest I personally don't like The Wanted. I feel like they are tying to so hard to become famous and its not really working for them. I have listen to their music before and i didn't like it. They lack in a lot of things. There are fans of The Wanted some where in the world and good for them but I'm not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment