Friday, December 6, 2013

Why Boy Bands?

The reason I chose to write about boy band reviews is because I personally like them. I feel like they make great music. Not everyone seems to like boy band because boy bands are labeled as "little kid bands." There are bands for little kid but there are also those that have sold millions of records and have tours around the world. I consider those types of boy bands as the professional type. They are serious about the music they make and become successful.


What I hope to achieve is that people change their mind about boy bands being for little kids and hopefully take time to actually listen to their music. Then if you still don't like them that's fine. I will be writing reviews about boy bands. In these blogs I will include the type of music they make or have made and their background.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know the boy bands were called little kids band. I don't really see why people hate boy bands if there are as great as the rest of the bands.
    Berenice S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the way how you describe boy bands and how you express your feelings towards them!!
    A.O

    ReplyDelete